• Sculpt your midriff to look less like an apple and more like an
hourglass – the peplum trend is a fabulous quick fix way of
• Wrap dresses are a winner with the side tie or gathering drawing
attention away from your stomach creating an elegant waistline.
• Tops and blouses in lightweight material are perfect for
skimming over your middle.
• Don’t hide in baggy trousers show off your gorgeous thin legs.
• Avoid frills and pleating over the bust and tummy area as this
will only make you appear bigger.
• Fitted and high neck tops should be avoided,
V or scoop is a much more flattering neckline for your shape.
Apple shapes tend to have a larger bust and rounded
tummy with slim hips and thighs.