Sign up for StyleTalk updates and win a £250 wardrobe
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our customer service team.
We accept American Express, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, Solo, Arcadia Group Store cards and PayPal.
If you have paid on your debit, credit or charge card you will only be charged once the goods have been dispatched to the delivery address. We will email you to confirm dispatch.
Please see www.paypal.com for information on PayPal payments.
The prices shown on our website include any VAT (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as the seller. The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus any delivery charges. The delivery charges will depend on the delivery option that you choose and will be shown during the checkout process.
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS
We charge you for your order in Pounds Sterling. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company. Please note that customers outside of the European Union will be liable for any import duty or other taxes, fees and charges that are applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. If you are unsure about whether these duties, taxes and charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorise payment then you will be notified of this immediately at the check-out stage.
ONLINE SHOPPING MADE SAFE
We are working together with Visa and MasterCard to offer you a safer shopping experience when using your credit card online. Please click here to find more information and how to register your card.
Please note: If you choose not to register during the checkout process, depending on your card issuer, we may not be able to process your order. A different method of payment will be required to complete your purchase.
We offer two delivery options for customers in the United Kingdom: (1) Standard Delivery and (2) Nominated Day Delivery. Charges apply to both options. For further information, including the costs and estimated delivery times, please see What are your delivery options in the Delivery section.
Please note that we do not deliver to the BFPO addresses.
Alternatively, you can collect your items from one of our stores in the UK (excluding stores in department stores and excluding our stores in Northern Ireland). For further details, please see the Collect From Store section of our FAQs. If you choose this option, we will keep your order in store for ten calendar days after it has arrived. If the order is not collected within the 10 days, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
If you have any questions concerning delivery of your order, please contact our Customer Services Team.
DELIVERY OUTSIDE THE UK
We offer two delivery options for international customers outside the United Kingdom: (1) Standard Delivery and (2) Tracked and Faster Delivery. Charges apply to both options. For further information, including the costs and estimated delivery times, please see the delivery section.
Please note that we do not deliver to BFPO addresses.
If you have any questions concerning delivery of your order, please contact our Customer Services Team.
We may run delivery promotions from time to time. Please see Promotions section of these terms and conditions to check whether we are running any at this time.
Any items ordered remain our property until we receive full payment.
We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition within 14 days of receipt, in the case of returns by post, and 28 days of receipt, in the case of returns to store (excluding department stores). To return an item by post, use the freepost returns label included within your order.
See Returns by post (all countries) for details. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
In the interests of hygiene we do not offer refunds on underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed, or pierced jewellery or cosmetic products if they have been used or the hygiene seal is broken, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact and with the despatch note you received enclosed.
Please note, not all items can be returned to store. All items that are part of our concession brand collections can only be returned by post. The following items can only be returned by post:
You also have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your items by post within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. Please see RIGHT TO CANCEL (EU CUSTOMERS) for details.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
We guarantee to refund any item purchased on our website that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. International purchases can only be returned by post. You are required to return unwanted orders at your own cost. Our stores outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland currently do not offer refunds or exchanges on any items purchased online. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. In the interests of hygiene we do not offer refunds on underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed, or pierced jewellery or cosmetic products if they have been used or the hygiene seal is broken, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact and with the despatch note you received enclosed.
If you are a customer in the European Union you have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your items by post within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. Please see RIGHT TO CANCEL (EU CUSTOMERS) for details.
For your convenience, customers in the UK and Republic of Ireland can go to their nearest store to return an item, excluding those in department stores. Please ensure that you take your despatch note with you as your proof of purchase. You will also require the card that was used to purchase the order online. If you are not the cardholder for the order, they will need to be present at the time of return to store to accept the refund back onto their credit/debit card.
Republic of Ireland customers - Please note: refunds in-store for items bought on-line will be paid in Euros by applying Arcadia's current commercial exchange rate to the sterling price for the item on your despatch note.
International customers - Please note: unfortunately we currently do not offer refunds or exchanges on items bought on our website to stores outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
You can return an item by post within 14 days of receipt. Customers in the UK will receive a freepost returns label with their order. International customers will not receive a freepost returns label and are required to return unwanted orders at their own cost.
Please see How do I return an item by post? in the Returns section of our FAQs for information on how to make a return by post.
Please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed. We will email you to let you know once your parcel has been received and your refund has been processed.
The refund will be processed once your goods are received into our warehouse. Please note that it may take 2-3 working days for the refund to show in your account. Each item returned is refunded separately, and will show on your statement as a refund / credit from Wallis Fashion. You will be refunded on to the card that the goods were purchased with. If your card expires before we process your refund please contact our Customer Services Team with your order number, postcode and new card details.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services Team
Note: Returns by post cannot be accepted without a valid Returns Authorisation Number. You will be unable to get a Returns Authorisation Code online if more than 14 days has passed since you received the items. See How do I return an item by post? in the Returns section of our FAQs for information on how to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number. If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please contact us at email@example.com.
RETURNING GOODS BOUGHT AS SPECIAL OFFERS
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example 'buy 2 for £20.00') you will be refunded the full price of that item less the total discount given in the offer. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy discount you will be refunded with the full multi-buy value.
For combination purchases ("buy one, get one free" or "get the lowest priced item free"), you must return any free items or vouchers back for us to process a refund.
RETURNING GOODS WHICH ARE OF UNSATISFACTORY QUALITY OR UNFIT FOR PURPOSE
Customers in the UK can return these items to us using the freepost returns label enclosed with their order or download a freepost returns label here.
Alternatively you can return them to our UK or EIRE stores (excluding those in department stores). Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
International customers can only return these items by post.
For further information on how to return items by post please see How do I return an item by post? in the Returns section of our FAQs.
In addition to our returns policy, if you are a customer in the European Union you have the right to cancel your contract with us within 14 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order. This right does not apply to the following items: (1) items that have been sealed for hygiene reasons (e.g make-up, underwear, swimwear or pierced jewellery) if the seal has been broken; (2) CDs and DVDs if the seal has been broken; and (3) items that have been made to the customer’s specification or that are personalised. You will be responsible for the cost of returning a cancelled order to us.
To exercise your right to cancel follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account at wallis.co.uk, download the cancellation form provided in the “my account” section and include it with the items when you return them. You can also complete and submit a web version of the Cancellation Form here. [If you would like a copy of your form to be emailed to you once it has been submitted, select the ‘email me a copy’ option.] Alternatively, write to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or include a letter with the items when you return them. Please state that you wish to cancel your contract and include your full name, address and order number.
2. Return the items to us by post at your own cost and no later than 14 calendar days after the day that you sent us the Cancellation Form or other written notice of your cancellation. Please download a returns label here and once completed, affix it to the parcel and take it to your local posting office.
We will refund to you the price paid for the items and (unless you did not pay for delivery) the delivery charges that you paid up to a maximum amount of the cost of our Standard Delivery option. You will be refunded to your original method of payment within 14 calendar days of our receipt of the cancelled items or, if earlier, within 14 days from the day we receive proof of return from you. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
Please note: if you do not wish to cancel your entire contract and just want to return some of the items in your order you can return them in accordance with out standard return policy.
Please see either UK Returns Policy or International Returns Policy (depending on where you are) for details.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until despatch of the order, at which point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made and you will be charged.
Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFRIM & PAY’ button.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
* If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our website. From time to time our stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in stores. Additionally, some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
For further details regarding the use of data supplied by you, please see our Privacy Statement. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to the Arcadia Group. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable).
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Copyright © Wallis
This website is owned and operated by and the contract for any items ordered is with:
Wallis Retail Ltd trading as Wallis Registered in England
Company No. 4250825
70 Berners Street,
London W1T 3NL
VAT No: GB169 0943 36
Customer Service Telephone Number:
UK customers: 0344 984 0266 (calls charged at local rate)
International customers:: +44 344 984 0266 (calls charged at international rate)
DELIVERY PROMOTIONS Terms and Conditions
Free UK and Ireland Standard Delivery On All Orders Over £30 - Enter code FASHION30 at the checkout.
Applies only to standard delivery on UK and International orders.
Offer only redeemable on purchases made online at Wallis.co.uk
We reserve the right to end this promotion without notice, and for any reason.
WALLIS WEDNESDAY Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the weekly Wednesday free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw. Each entrant must be a registered user on Twitter or Facebook or register with Twitter or Facebook in order to enter the Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must: either (a) enter your details on the Wallis Wednesday tab on the Wallis Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Wallis/app_498694533474849 and leave a link to the Wallis item you would like to win, or (b) follow and tweet @WallisFashion on Twitter with a link to the Wallis item you would like to win, or (c) do both of the above. Prize Draw opens at 00:00:01 GMT every Wednesday and closes at 23:59:59 GMT every Wednesday (the “Closing Date”). Only one entry on Twitter per person per Prize Draw and one entry on Facebook per person per Prize Draw. A person may enter on both Twitter and Facebook during a Prize Draw. Wallis does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Any entries made by a person found to be using multiple Twitter or Facebook accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible.
5. The winner(s) will be the first two entries drawn at random (by an independent person) within 24 hours of the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. One will be selected from the Twitter entries and one from the Facebook entries. The winner(s) will be notified by a tweet if they have entered using Twitter and/or an email if they have entered using Facebook by no later than 24 hours after the closing date. Wallis’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There are 2 prizes (one for the winner from Facebook and one for the winner from Twitter) of any item on www.wallis.co.uk of the winner’s choice (“Prize”), subject to availability. The winner will provide any details of their chosen Prize once they have been notified that they have won and they will then be sent their Prize by standard post.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 days of the winner being notified, Wallis reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Wallis reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Wallis may require.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 14 days after the draw by sending a SAE to Wallis Wednesday, Wallis Retail Limited at the address below.
11. Wallis reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
12. Promoter: Wallis Retail Limited registered no. 4250825. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289)
So that you can get your old electrical products recycled, Arcadia have contributed toward the development of recycling collection points (known as ‘Designated Collection Facilities) throughout the UK through our membership of the Distributor Take Back Scheme (DTS).
UK households dispose of over 1.2 million tonnes of electrical and electronic waste every year. This is the equivalent of 150,000 double decker buses and would be enough to fill the new Wembley Stadium 6 times over. Much of the UK's electronic waste ends up in landfill sites, where toxins put communities at risk.
To remind you to recycle, all new electrical products are marked with a crossed out wheeled bin symbol.
Not all council sites are suitable to collect all types of waste electrical goods. To find out your nearest participating site and for advice on all aspects of recycling at home, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk
Please remember to have your postcode to hand.