Established in 1923, Wallis is a premium UK high street brand offering stylish, exclusive and contemporary fashion to women in their 30s and 40s.
We are a major player with 455 stores across Great Britain and 90 stores across 15 countries outside of the UK, trading in stand-alone and department stores.
In addition, Wallis has an established online business shipping to over 130 countries worldwide.
We create a fashion shopping experience that is inspiring and personal to our customers through our unique product offering, store environment and great customer service.
Our Brand Vision
To be the global destination for the 25+ woman offering her style, versatility and individuality.
What makes our brand unique?
- Exclusive prints developed in house
- Petite range, catering for women 5’3” and under
- New collections every week
- Unique feminine handwriting
- Destination for dresses and going out
- Famous for outerwear and knitwear
Our Target Customer
It’s about mind-set, not age. Our customer looks for contemporary, glamorous clothing that’s comfortable and fitted to flatter.
We offer a range in sizes UK 8-20 (EU 36-48) and also a Petite Range, specifically designed for women 5'3"/160cm and under, also in sizes 8-20.
One of our biggest categories is Petite, for women 5’3” and under. The collection has similar handwriting to the main range but offers different colours and prints, all adapted to flatter the shorter woman. Size ranges 8-20.
Sapphire, a new capsule collection from Wallis: beautifully crafted event pieces, designed for special occasions. These exclusive styles incorporate beautiful designs, luxurious fabrics and unique prints resulting in a feminine, easy to wear event collection.
Wallis also features selected brands, including Closet and Fiorelli.
Founded in 1923, Wallis is a premium high street fashion retailer with over 455 stores throughout the UK and Ireland. Wallis is available in selected international department stores and the website serves over 130 countries around the world. Wallis dresses today’s woman with distinctively designed clothes for a modern contemporary look that makes her feel confident and special, whatever the occasion. Quality of fit and fabric is paramount as it’s the brands aim to provide a welcoming and enjoyable shopping experience.
At the heart of Wallis is an understanding of real women. We believe in women as individuals not stereotypes, we want women to look and feel the best they can. This is reflected in our design philosophy. We design clothes that allow real women to look great.
DID YOU KNOW...
• Wallis was founded in 1923 Wallis by Raphael Nat Wallis who chose Chapel Market, Islington as the brand’s birthplace.
• Marking its status as a brand with universal appeal, 2001 saw Wallis roll-out internationally, opening new stores in Malaysia and Singapore.
• In 2006 we launched Limited Edition, a premium range of fashion-forward pieces designed for customers looking to introduce directional pieces into their wardrobes. Unsurprisingly, many styles sold out on the first day proving that once again our clever design team is worth its weight in gold.
• In 2009 Wallis teamed up with the legendary '80s Supermodel Yasmin Le Bon to create three capsule collections. The collaboration was a phenomenal success with Yasmin Le Bon fronting the advertising campaign and working with the in-house design team to create collections in luxurious fabrics with cutting edge designs.
• In 2010 we revisited our archives and selected key designs to recreate for today’s customer. Our 1923 heritage collection launched with a collection of coats inspired by the decades. This was followed by a hugely successful ‘50s prom dress collection for Spring 11 and an October 2011 collection of decadent '20s dresses and classic '60s tailoring.
• In 2012 we launched W – A Limited Edition. An affordable and current range of premium pieces available in selected stores and online. This collection plays into the idea of accessible style which is perfect for the modern woman's busy life style.
We work directly with factories
and agencies and are always on
the lookout for new products.
If you think your product or
factory could enhance the Wallis
Collection, please get in touch.
In the fast paced world of digital,
we are always on the look-out
for new technology, digital
marketing and multi-channel
initiatives. If you would like to
partner with Wallis on a digital
project, please get in touch.
We are looking to add an
increasing number of Brands to
our collection, whilst ensuring
they fit in with our customer
ethos and offer premium value.